Make your VISA arrangements for entry into the United States early. Such arrangements are the responsibility of attendees and other participants and may take up to a few months.
The actual approval form and additional information may be found on the U.S. Department of State's website http://www.travel.state.gov/index.html
Nationals of Visa Waiver Program countries will still be eligible to travel without a visa, but will have to obtain an approved travel authorization prior to their travel to the United States.
VISA SUPPORT LETTER
The association does not issue formal invitation letters for visas. We can however issue a visa support letter.
For visa support letters, please send all requests to with the following information.
Those requesting a letter should allow up to one week to receive it, as requests are handled in the order they are received. The information below should be included with the request
- Name (as it appears on your passport) and mailing address.
- The name of the conference you wish to attend.
- Include your registration confirmation number
- If you are the author of any papers accepted for the conference, please provide the title. If you are a speaker, please provide the title/topic of your speech.
- Include a fax number or email address of where we can send the letter.